MCPM ™ Master Certified Construction Project Manager - Charter Certification
AAPM ® MCCM ™ – Construction Manager
This is an executive program exploring the world of Construction Management consulting. The program is
designed to facilitate a framework for providing management counsel to clients, institutions in the public and
private sector. Candidates will incorporate the informational fabric from the core curriculum and become open to
examples of comprehension in their technical expertise and experience in global human resources consulting roles to
organizations. The modules are created to show candidates the key topics of the profession and to discussed,
analyzed and understood. Candidates will also be expected to work break out groups and teams to present consulting
services to actual clients and prepare solutions to case studies.
Who Should Attend
• Construction Professionals
• Construction Executives
• Engineers, Contractors Real Estate Executives
• Contruction Managers
Benefits of Attending
Those who complete this professional development program will learn cutting edge strategies in analysis
and implementation of solutions for clients worldwide.
CERTIFIED MASTER CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
Objective: The certification affords individuals the opportunity to obtain substantive industry
documentation attesting to their knowledge, and skills. It recognizes individual abilities and provides the
certification necessary, that allows seasoned Construction Manager(s) recognition in the following core industry
- Field project management, running the project from the field, ensuring accountability of corporate
- Time management, coordinating resources sufficient for the tasks at hand..
Area(s) of competency:
- Procurement ordering and maintenance, understanding the importance of proper ordering and the
- Roles and responsibilities of all industry disciplines.
- Monitoring your Gantt Chart, understanding the importance of cost loading and resource
- Quality Control on the site, maintaining project integrity, adhering to the specifications.
- Fundamentals of the project commissioning, when, where and how, procedural aspects.
- Monitoring subcontractors, time sequence and correlation between pay applications and the Baseline
- Manpower utilization, assignment of personnel, daily work schedules, accountability of site
- Monitoring changes in the scope of works, ensuring approved documentation is secured prior to
physical changes and / or deviations.
- Maintain project integrity, ensuring corresponding specifications are followed and changes to any and
all approved plans receive prior authorization.
- Report safety violations, diligently investigate any and all safety violations, ensuring that they
meet corporate standards.
- Maintain the role as a supervisor, providing oversight of the entire project, ensure that violations
are reported, in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal
copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable
by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.